Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Unless otherwise stated, all quotes are valid for 30 days and do not include shipping. Errors and omissions excepted. Receiving a Quote from GerrAudio does not guarantee Dealer status or special privileges. GerrAudio does not accept Credit Card payments over Ca$ 2,500 (inclu. tax/shipping) without an additional processing fee of 3% included as an extra to be paid by the Customer. No amount over Ca$ 25,000 is accepted to be paid by credit card. Any deposits or down-payments received by GerrAudio for an order are considered non-refundable or transferable unless otherwise stated. If a customer decides to change (decrease or change product) or withdraw their order completely, GerrAudio reserves the right to maintain the deposit as a restocking fee. All products distributed by GerrAudio Distribution Inc. (GerrAudio) are supplied to those customers who, in the opinion of GerrAudio, possess and maintain an appropriate amount of technical expertise, suitable facilities and agree to honour and support all warranty programs offered on the product lines. Receipt of this quote does not make or guarantee a recipient a "Dealer" of our products. GerrAudio is happy to assist in shipping arrangements but all Items are shipped "Freight On Board" (FOB) our Brockville, Ontario office. Liability and Responsibility is handed to the purchaser once it leaves our facility. Customers are suggested to have "Common Carrier" insurance so they are covered in case of accidental loss. GerrAudio accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of equipment once it leaves our facility by common carrier. Standard stock items returned within 60 Days will incur a 10% restocking fee for all new/unopened merchandise and a 25% restocking fee for all used/opened merchandise. Custom items (ex: pre-terminated microphones) will incur a restocking fee of 30-50% depending on the situation. GerrAudio reserves the right to refuse the return of items outside of the 60-Day return period at their discretion. GerrAudio works with a tiered pricing structure on most products that are based on sales volumes / targets and company efforts. With this, some integrators / dealers or resellers may not receive the same pricing in bidding situations. Due to the nature of our business, customers can operate with pricelists and may be involved in situations that we are not aware of. As a result, we are unable to comment on what someone else is entitled to (nor will we share your information with anyone else). We appreciate your support of our products. For more information on respective pricing levels, please reach out to your area sales manager for details. To honour warranty claims, we will require applicants to include a copy of their customers receipt with the printed serial number with the date of purchase. Without this, we may not be able to validate warranty status, especially those products nearing the end of their term.