Waves Server Extreme
WAVES Extreme Processing Server
This super-powerful Intel i7-based DSP unit will handle your heaviest mixing sessions, processing up to hundreds of plugins in real time and ultra-low latency.
Used on major tours and in pro studios, the SoundGrid Extreme server will let you run as many Waves and other SoundGrid-compatible plugins as you want, on as many channels as you’ve got, and give your live shows studio-grade sound. For example, you can throw plugins modeled on the world’s top consoles on each and every channel, and basically make your mixer sound like a classic top-tier desk.
SoundGrid Extreme delivers over 40% more power than SoundGrid Server One – just try these numbers on for size: over 500 instances of the Waves SSL E-Channel, CLA-2A or C6 Multiband Compressor plugins, with latency as low as 0.8 milliseconds!
Housed in a rugged rack-mounted 2U chassis, the Extreme server is a massive upgrade to any studio or live mixing system, unleashing your creative mixing powers session after session, night after night.
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Heaps of Extra Processing Power!
- Adds massive processing power to your system
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Minimal fan noise: fan speed auto-adjusts based on CPU temperature
- Use with any SoundGrid I/O interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect: See complete instructions
- LED status indicator for easy identification of the server
- Rugged Neutrik etherCon connector
- CPU: Intel® Skylake i7
- 8 GB RAM