DiGiCo Releases DMI-AMM AutoMix Card
DiGiCo is delighted to announce the launch of its new DMI-AMM (Automatic Mic Mixing) card, which allows up to 48 channels of automatic mic mixing on any S-Series console. Designed in direct response to requests from the corporate market, the DMI-AMM will benefit any production where complex vocal mic setups are in use.
Insertable on any input channel, be it local or rack I/O, the DMI-AMM is designed to assist engineers with multiple spoken voices. It is seamlessly incorporated into the console’s user interface, allowing a continuous workflow that does not hinder the operation of the console.
S-Series Consoles Receive V2.2 Upgrade
Upgrade will give S-Series users access to:
- Rack Receive only mode - prevents the I/O rack’s input socket gain from changing on the surface if it is adjusted locally.
- Snapshot fader crossfades - for all Input, Matrix and CG faders, fader crossfade times can be applied per channel and per Snapshot.
- Control Group Spill – up to 10 pre-defined members of a Control Group can be spilled to any console section using a single button function.
- OSC Control of Snapshots – OSC messages can be transmitted from the console when a Snapshot is fired, or a Snapshot can be fired when an incoming OSC message is received. This will work with Q-Lab and other show control software that uses the OSC platform for triggering Snapshots on the console or events from the console to the show control systems.
- DMI-ME solution that offers a 40-output interface to Allen & Heath ME-1 or ME-500 Personal Mixers, with multiple personal Mixers able to be connected to the DMI ME via the ME-U Hub.
Check out the hottest console in Canada - the DiGiCo SD12!
The SD12 is set to raise the bar in terms of what users will now expect from a compact, affordable, multi- application digital console. Not only is SD12 a true sonic powerhouse, it also benefits from dual 15-inch touch screens, never before seen on a console in this price bracket, and is the first in the SD Range with built-in recording interfaces; which makes Virtual Soundchecking very straightforward indeed. Furthermore, the SD12 now includes a DVI output, for an overview of the console. New LED meters allow for a brighter, faster operation, and the SD12 Lightbar is identical to that of the SD5 and flagship SD7 consoles. And guess what? We even had space for two assignable master faders - only previously seen on the larger DiGiCo consoles - as well as dual DMI Slots, perfect for expandability.
- Compact in size
- Dual 15-inch touchscreens
- 24 channels in 1 view
- Dual operator mode
- Advanced surface connectivity with optional DMI cards
- Latest generation Super FPGA
- Familiar work flow and control in a more compact frame
- Live Touring, Corporate, Install, HoW, Theatre & Broadcast
- All at a price point that you won’t believe!
Looking for Rentals in Canada?
Click for a list of our