Thursday May 24 - Advanced ClearCom EclipseHX Matrix Intercom and FreeSpeak II Wireless Training - 1:30-4:30pm
GerrAudio will be hosting an Advanced ClearCom EclipseHX Matrix / Wireless and IP Intercom Training Session in Toronto, ON on Wednesday May 23 and Thursday May 24th. Join us along with ClearCom Engineer, Frank Linton, for this feature-packed course and learn the ins and outs of ClearCom EclipseHX Based Matrix Systems and FreeSpeak II Wireless Integration. This course will also specifically focus on Intercom over IP using AES67 and ClearCom's Layer 3 IVC technology, as well as MADI and DANTE integration.
A lunch will be provided free of charge for those attending between 12:30-1:30PM.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS REGISTRATION FOR Thursday May 24 - 1:30 - 4:30PM - Advanced ClearCom TRAINING ONLY.
Advanced ClearCom EclipseHX Training Session Overview
This session is marketed as a hands-on, practical applications course, so each person will be provided time with each system:
- Brief History of the ClearCom EclipseHX Matrix Intercom Platform
- Architecture and System Components
- EHX Configuration Software and Controlling a Matrix
- Standard Matrix Connections using Cat5E
- Wireless Matrix Integration Using FreeSpeak II
- IP Based Intercom Connections using LQ and AES67
- Intercom over IP Examples and Testing
- MADI / DANTE System Integration
Multiple Demonstration Systems will be on-site for Practice and Familiarization.
It is suggested that the Basic Course be taken as well so that a base understanding of the concepts is achieved before taking this course.
For more information please contact GerrAudio (firstname.lastname@example.org)