The NEW DiGiCo SD12
A culmination of the best of DiGiCo, the SD12 checks all of the boxes. With 24+2 Faders and (2) 15" TouchScreens, the SD12 truelly delivers. Stop by and check it out!
ClearCom FreeSpeak II
The FSII-BASE-II is a base station for the wireless FreeSpeak II 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz active transceiver and beltpacks with four 2-wire analog partyline connections, four 4-wire audio connections and four digital displays with soft keys. The base station can operate a mix of up to 25 1.9GHz and/or 2.4 GHz beltpacks on a single system. The base station can be used in Main Station mode with Talk and Call soft keys or as a Headset Station for communication and monitoring from the panel.The base station's digital displays allow easy system configuration directly from the base station or through the browser-based Core Configuration Manager tool.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Routing and configuration of up to 25 FSII beltpacks
- Browser-based configuration tool
- Four 2-wire ports with call signal, auto-nulling
- Four 4-wire ports with call signal
- One dry contact relays
- Multi-mode user interface with monitoring, setup and main station modes with assignable soft keys
- Dedicated front panel keys for remote mic kill, stage announce and all talk
- Supports both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz FSII beltpacks on a single base station
- Matrix and partyline configurations support up to 12 channels and/or groups