GerrAudio Job Registration Program
This program is intended to reward those dealers who spend time and energy promoting the products GerrAudio sells throughout the specification, purchase and bid process with a customer. Our goal is to reward those who have done work or provided value in supporting the brands we sell, and make us aware of situation we would have otherwise not known about.
Why Register the Job?
Job Registrations are subject to a 10% discount on Meyer Sound, 7.5% discount on all DiGiCo orders and a 5% discount on all other product lines with GerrAudio. Some orders depending on size will require pre-payment in order to qualify. We do not offer job registrations on orders less than Ca$ 15,000.00.
If the registering dealer wins the sale, this credit can be applied immediately to the sale at hand. If the registering dealer does not win the sale, credit resides on account and can be used for future purchases with GerrAudio
Terms and Conditions
1. Job Registrations are not available on projects that GerrAudio is already aware of and/or working on with a customer or consultant. GerrAudio works very closely with technical end-users in order to get products specified on projects. These projects cannot be registered.
2. Job Registrations are only available for projects valued over Ca$ 15,000 (dealer cost) unless otherwise allowed by GerrAudio in special circumstances.
3. For orders over $50,000, the order must be pre-paid 1-week prior to shipping from GerrAudio for those customers with approved credit. For those without approved credit, a 50% deposit will be required with the order and the remainder will be due 1-week prior to shipping from GerrAudio.
4. Completing the Job Registration form online does not guarantee that the registration is accepted/confirmed. GerrAudio reserves the right to make an assessment and decide whether the registration is approved.
5. If multiple requests for the same project are received within the same day, GerrAudio reserves the right to evaluate and select the one that adds the most value to the project and/or can best justify their involvement.
6. Job registrations will not be taken by phone, please use the form submission request method above. GerrAudio may follow up with a phone call inquiring about additional details if required.
7. GerrAudio will not disclose the names of those bidding on any given job, or the name of the bidder who has been granted the Job Registration Discount. That said, all bidders will have the opportunity to find out if the job registration discount has been granted for any given project.
How to Register the Job?
Please ill out the form completely. Once the online application form has been completed and submitted, GerrAudio will send an email confirmation within 24 hours that will state whether the registration has been approved or denied.